Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year....




What a bad girl I've been I haven't kept up my post to Mel. I apologize to you all and my resolution for the New Year is to once again keep you posted on Mel. ( Maybe Mel should come spank me for not posting? My slacking could be a good thing. lol)

As most of you know Mel's new movie is the ..............Edge of Darkness directed by Martin Campbell. It's estimated release date isn't until November of 2009 but we all know that these things change. The plot...As homicide detective Thomas Craven investigates the death of his activist daughter, he uncovers not only her secret life, but a corporate cover-up and government collusion that attracts an agent tasked with cleaning up the evidence.

I hope that you all had a safe and Happy New Year.

Love and Kisses
Lisa

No comments: